Sunday, September 8, 2013

Ain't no Spouse Like the one I Got!

Just thought I would take a minute to share some pictures of my best friend.  A man couldn't ask for a better spousal unit, they don't come no better than this:


When a line dance starts she will be in the middle of it!

Here she has her "cougar cub" by the necktie!



The "money dance" with the cougar cub on his wedding day!



Recouping from hip surgery pool side with fellow recoveree "Della"-knee surgery



My Rebelette cheerleader warming up for Football Saturdays!



Partying with "Faux-Lisa"!



With soriety sista's for life


a
With two young bucks from Notre Dame that showed up looking for some tickets and a meal.



Her good deeds started early in life!

This woman is the love of my life, to cherish from this day forward, til death do us part!

No comments: