Friday, October 9, 2015

New Phone

I've had a Samsung galaxy 4 for some time.  Occasionally I would have to reboot it because it would give me the message "cannot read sim card". This gets a bit frustrating, and I had already replaced it with another.

The phone only had 16 gig of memory and space for updates had become an issue.  I remember when 16 gig was the world!

Contract now up,  time for something else.  got a Samsung note 4 via the internet, mostly because it was free.  Out of the box, I gave it a full charge.  Now it's time to transfer all my crapola!

The bluetooth transfer process is the absolute bomb!  It took about eight minutes.  The the fun started.  It remembered all my apps, I just had to initiate the download on some of my apps.  The only thing that didn't transfer over was my appointments.  An hour later, all done.

This is a slightly bigger phone which is ok.  Lots of fatfinger typing errors with the keyboad.  May have  to go to voice promt typing!

Can't wait to try some of other features.  As you can guess, not a fan of iPhones!   But hey!  My parents still have a flip phone!

No comments: