Sunday, July 20, 2014

Ladies Shoes




After a considerable amount of walking the past few days I've have been noticing something strange to me.   I've given up my flippers on the long walks in favor of a pair of socks and running shoes.  My shoes have given me the support that I have needed.  No sores or blisters, just some tired puppies at the end of the day.  I'm back in my flippers before dark.

Ladies, on the other hand, are a complete puzzle to me when it comes to shoes.  First, how can anybody walk in 3 inch stacked heels without falling face down.  Second, those heels with the pointy toes.  No wonder so many women are paying for pedicures so often!  Third, those flat soles shoes.  There is no way that those flat things are giving these girls any of the arch support that they need! Fourth, girls and women shell out $100's of dollars for a pair of Uggs.  I'm sorry, but the cold season in the South is far too short to justify a pair of Uggs.  Fifth, cheap shoes from pay less.  You fill up you closest with these things, and the next thing you know, a heel has popped off, or a strap has snapped, or a buckle is not missing.

A woman can have fifty pairs of shoes in her closet, and as soon as a new style comes out, off to the store they go!  A women shouldshould be able to make do with 10 pairs of shoes.  A man, after all, only needs five pair:  one black, one brown, one athletic, one boot and one pair of flippers.

So ladies,  what's with these multitude of shoes in the closet, and none of them purchased for comfort????


       

No comments: